Manual Therapy – Massage is a hand movement system that a therapist applies on the patient’s body..
- improves local metabolism and removes degradable products from the body,
- improves flow of lymph and blood in venous,
- improves muscle tone,
- improves the circulation, and therefore the supply of oxygen to tissue,
- affects the skin by removing the surface layer of dead cells, increasing the elasticity of the skin,
- improves the secretory function of the sweat and sebaceous glands.
Manual therapy – massage reduces or completely eliminates pain, fatigue and stiffness of the muscles.
The massage can be:
Our experience has shown that the best results in eliminating fatigue, pain and, tension and stiffness of the muscles, are achieved by combining specific laser therapy with therapeutic massages.