Kinesiotherapy (strengthening and stretching exercises) involves the use of movement for the purpose of treatment, with the aim to improve life quality and work functions.
Exercises are performed with the supervision and professional assistance of our senior physiotherapist.
The therapeutic effects of kinesitherapy are:
- increased muscle strength and endurance,
- increased volume of mobility in the joints
- improved coordination and balance,
- creation of a proper movement and posture patterns.
Kinesitherapy is applied for:
- Injuries to the joints and muscles
- Sports injuries
- Neurological problems
- Pain caused by improper posturing, sitting, walking